I feel as if you may not know me that well. So here is twenty five facts about myself. These are the first ones that popped to mind so I do apologise if they are not quite what you are looking for. Don’t feel like you are obligated to read them but if you’re bored and feeling nosey then read away.
1. If I’m ever to get a dog, I would 100% want to adopt one. The thought of making their little lives happy again and for them to feel loved makes me SO happy.
2. My favourite flavour of everything and anything is chocolate. Whether that is milk, ice cream or cake.
3. I’ve never seen the films The Notebook or P.S I Love You. (I don’t plan on watching them any time soon either).
4. I had Braces for about two and a half years and it was living hell haha.
5. I hate swimming. Only thing I will do is dip in a pool to cool off and then come straight back out.
6. No matter where I am on the sea e.g a pier or a boat, I still think a massive shark will jump out the water and attack us. That might possibly link to the one above.
7. My favourite colours are white and black.
8. If I had to pick my favourite food it would either be lasagne or doughnuts. Oooo or curry!!!!
9. My favourite animal is monkeys but I absolutely love dogs so I’m gonna have to go with both of them.
10. My most favourite time of the year is Christmas and it probably always will be.
11. I have two tattoos at the moment.
The numbers on my left wrist are related to my family. So my mum’s birthday is on the 12th, my sister’s is on the 13th and my dad’s is on the 15th. So the numbers in it are 12, 13 and 15 but I didn’t want it to look like a date so I just got them all going down in a line. Some people don’t like it or they think it looks odd but it’s something to do with the three most important people in my life so I love it. This was my first tattoo.
The second one I got is the triangle with the line through it above my elbow crease. This is the symbol for the element air, which aquarius falls under. If you haven’t guessed, that is my star sign so that is the meaning behind me getting that.
12. I can’t watch Holby City or Casualty because the sight of operations and blood makes my stomach turn.
13. I have six piercings.
14. I think I’m about 5’3″.
15. I absolutely HATE rude people. It angers me so much. There is no need for anyone to be rude in this world, manners literally cost nothing.
16. I tried all sorts of hobbies when I was younger – tap dancing, ballet, gymnastics and dancing. Dancing was the one I kept up the most and loved. Wish I never gave it up but at the time I was doing it, the competitions were all about fake tans, massive false eyelashes and over the top sparkly bodysuits and I soon learnt that wasn’t really my cup of tea.
17. I very rarely watch TV, and if I do, its either Made in Chelsea or the occasional episode of The Goldbergs.
18. I love to be organised and plan everything. Trips away are usually left for me to sort out and then I tell Eli what the plan is he just follows haha. That’s not a bad thing though because they run smoothly and if I left Eli to do it then we wouldn’t even be going away because he loves to leave everything last minute. Hahaha sorry babe.
19. I prefer tea over coffee. But then I prefer hot chocolate over tea.
20. My favourite day of the week is probably saturday. This is because something is always going on and work is normally busy. Plus it’s the day Eli usually stays round so I get to the spend the weekend with him.
21. I overthink about everything. It gets annoying sometimes.
22. When I was younger a boy ran into me and he had his mouth open and his teeth went straight into the centre of my nose. I got rushed to hospital and they stitched it back together. To this day I still have a scar and a massive bump in the middle of my nose where it was hit. I hate my nose a lot.
23. If I was ever to get surgery it would either be for a nose job or for bigger boobs.
24. I am currently in love. I thought I had been before but now I know I was wrong and this is my real first love.
25. I really want to go to New York. One day in my life it will happen.